- Amaechi became the Youngest speaker of The Rivers State House of Assembly at 33 in 1999 to 2007
- Nyesom Wike Became The Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Council at 32 in Year 2000 to 2007( 2nd richest LGA in Nigeria with allocation nd IGR bigger than some states)
- Magnus Abe became a Member of The Rivers State House of Assembly Representing The People of Gokana Constituency at 34. He Emerged Minority leader given to the fact that He belonged to the Opposition party then- ANPP. In 2003, He defected to the PDP and He was appointed commissioner of Information by the Dr.Peter Odili led adminstration.
- Dakuku Peterside became The Chairman of Opobo/Nkoro Local Government at 31 in 2002 and Then Later S.A to the Rivers State Governor on Works at 32 in 2003-2005. In 2005-2007, He became The Executive Director of Development and Leadership Institute.
In 2007, Amaechi became The Executive Governor of Rivers State and This His “Cartel Men” took the stage in the Grand stance
- Nyesom Wike Became His Chief of Staff
- Magnus Abe Became The Secretary to State Government
- Dakuku Peterside Became The commissioner of works
There Has Never been a Squad like this since the creation of Rivers State till Date. They were so Powerful that Everyone even had advised Governor Amaechi to push them to Abuja because Rivers State could no longer Contain them. The Power was too much yet They Blossomed.
In 2011, There was no opposition in Rivers State except Some Adults playing in the sand
-Amaechi Returned as Governor for a Second Term
-Nyesom Wike became Minister for state for Education
- Magnus Abe Became A Senator
- Dakuku became the Member House of Representatives
In 2015, The Center could No Longer Hold but Today
- Amaechi is The Minister of Transportation
- Nyesom Wike is The Executive Governor of Rivers State
- Magnus Abe was in the Senate
- Dakuku was the DG of the Big Cash Cow “NIMASA” after running as The Gubernatorial Candidate of the APC in 2015
WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS, THESE FOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE OF RIVERS STATE. They might still be in Charge for at Least The Next 6 Years
AMAECHI is the Leader of APC in Rivers State
Wike is the Leader of PDP in Rivers State
From a Little Beginning, They bonded and later became The Strong Men of NOT JUST RIVERS POLITICS BUT Nigeria Politics
WHAT IS YOUR CIRCLE LIKE?
WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS?
START A CIRCLE OF GREATNESS TODAY, but believe me no matter how close you think you are to than remenber that they has been friends